Monday, March 20, 2023

Creative Market: Classic Kingdom

 I will keep it coming.

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Classic Parfume Bottle Poster

Oh my, I skipped a week ... or weeks. I am appalled.This post suppose to be posted on March 9th but it wasn't so, here we go.

 "Parfume" I always  wrote it like that... just recently very recent, I notice it was wrong 😆😆😆 So happy to learn new thing every day😎

>>> Classic Perfume Bottle 

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Classic Perfume Bottles Clip Art

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Classic Perfume Bottles What U Get

 

And ... aside from the classic Perfume bottle I also made a simpler Prince and Princess clip art.

>>> Prince And Princess

 

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Prince And Princess Clip Art


ThroughDDAyBlogger
Prince And Princess What U Get

That's for today... I got three more for this month. Yikes!

Till next post, have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment