Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Interesting : Cooking Stories

 I want to cook!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Side Dish Which Matches Rice Well

I like detective story... and cooking story.... because there are recipes I could try ^^

I shared some before... but for today I picked all cooking theme story.

Side Dish Which Matches Rice Well
ThroughDDayBlogger
Side Dish Which Matched Rice Well
 
"Recipes to warm your heart, all in full color. Goes well with rice."
 
Oh my... the art just great, it got recipes and the story is slice of life type..
 
The  lay out is more like art book imo, a different style then I use to , but I like it ^^

Oli Oli Soup
ThroughDDayBlogger
Oli Oli Soup

 
Harada Orie (26), a bookbinder, loves soup. Follow her daily life experimenting, cooking and eating all kinds of soup!
 
Lovely  art , very unique kinda like a old Yoko Shoji manga style ... very shoujo style. The story already finish, the recipes are mostly soup... title said it all. Recommended!
 
Oh! Men!
ThroughDDayBlogger
Oh!Men.

 
"Is it a cooking manga? Is it a manga cookbook?
Whatever it is, come and check out the deliciousness inside!
Perfect for those looking for a bite!"
 
 Uh, I'm love the art style... simple, the kind that I can try. A straight forward plot or story line, provided with recipe... which I would love to try. But before I need to finish read it ^^

That's for today, till next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment