Sunday, March 12, 2023

Society6: Mahen Pattern

 The base of this pattern is a six pointed star.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Mahen Yoga Towel

Oh my, I totally forgot to upload.

I notice the pattern start to get more shapey but still I enjoy making them, it a simple repetition pattern. The hard part was... naming it.

So six pointed star  or Star of David and it also called Magen or Mogen, but I would not use the name because it was associate with culture and that's not what I made this for. I just like number six and I like stars, maybe next time I will make a nine pointed star..

But I use almost similar name since I'm bad at naming, excuse me for that.

Without further a do , not much to write  since I was behind schedule... I present Mahen pattern. Kindly check it out.

>>> Mahen Yoga Towel

>>> Mahen Place Mat

ThroughDDayBlogger
Mahen Place mat
 

>>> Mahen Pouches

ThroughDDayBlogger
Mahen All Carry Pouches
 

>>> Mahen Outdoor Cushion

ThroughDDayBlogger
Mahen Outdoor Cushion
 

>>> Mahen Framed Mini Print

ThroughDDayBlogger
Mahen Frame Mini Art Print

 That's for today post. See you next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment