Wednesday, August 31, 2022

CreativeMarket: School Time

 It's been awhile.

ThroughDDayBlogger
School Time Note

I've been busy to arrange some of my product and store to better place to my opinion, thus for a while making clip art activity had been pending. But now I'm back ... thanks to my procrastinate and easily distracted nature ... my work load gettin heavier by time 😌 ... I'll enjoy the process.

Right now I'm reading a book , that sobered me up (I hope this last long) , so I'll focus on my work and get things done (while the iron is hot) ... work ,work , work!

For today post, I'll share my SCHOOL TIME clip art for my Creative Market shop.

>>> School Time Clip Art, Creative Market

Creative market now .. join force with Dribble ... It's been awhile, but I've yet to check it out .. soon.

ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get, School Time Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
School Time Clip Art

That's for today's post ... till next time ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment