Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Journal: March and April

 Still not move on from this.

ThroughDDayBlogger
March 2022 Highlight

March 2022 ...

This time, I purchase a strategy/simulation game that I thought I would like to play ... and I do like it. Sometimes the quest need more time even repetition to play , but I like to play this kind of game ... not competitively but in relax way ... sometimes I just took long time to finish a quest ... because I want all the building- that not even necessary for the quest - to be build.

Next ... Brownie Pan , I already use the pan before this month (February?!)... but I have yet to "report" it and I got the "report packed for February.. so here is the PAN.
This style of Brownie (Partition Brownies) were hype for sometimes ... and I like how it looks (neat), so now when I made Brownie, I use this pan ... for further I think I would love to try a different and more fancy topping.

Last for March, I read Manga and I found a story that I really like yet the manga story was very slow and then I found out it was adaptation from a light novel ... even better the light novel already end. So I got the light novel and I LOVE IT!

The story is simple and warm, I enjoy it a LOT. And now I move on to different light novels 😄 

ThroughDDayBlogger
March and April (ish) 2022 Instagram Post

ThroughDDayBlogger
Aprill 2022 Highlight

Following next is my April 2022 highlight.

April is my first time ever to update my STNK or in English ... a Certificate Of Vehicle Number 😕 ...its related with vehicle and updated annually (for the certificate) and 5 years (for the plate).

I never pay attention to this before, as long as I remember we (my family) always use an agent for this matter, but that agent no longer available so , my father decide I should go and took this matters into myown hands. I did and I am so proud.

FYI ... anything related to government (tax,permit, license or this) always makes me anxious ... just because I took a LONG time to finish, but luckily I was helped by a GOOD person ( I am grateful for her) and my certification was finish by fifteen minutes. 

And to be fair ... it was about to take longer than that, the first one who attend me seems to be more focus on her smartphone than me ...and perhaps this lady see my pitiful self of being ignore-ish and decided to help me right away (bless that lady)

So in the end it's not a traumatic experience and I look forward to my next STNK update next month (another vehicle), I hope I got lucky again.

For my April snack.... one of then was Potato Cheese Ball/s ... this snack was everywhere on my YT recommendation ... I got Potato and Mozz Cheese , so why not. It's easy to make, I made it in batch and fried it when I feel to eat it. I like fried things.

For my reading activity...I found a unique style manhwa... The Socks Goblin by ManMulSang. Its mesmerizing , I like the style and the story is great as well. Perfect COMBO, a yes for me! 😎

That's for today report, till next post, have a great day.


No comments :

Post a Comment