Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Journal: February 2022 Highlight

 Another one!

ThroughDDayBlogger
February 2022 Highlight

I'm experimenting a new way (for me) on this journal, and I like it. Not as tidy as my January 2022 Highlight ...and I actually like this better. Less pressure and expectation (kinda) which help me to relax.

For February, I was given(?!) souvenirs and gift from friends, got  mini fruit pie from my cousin, I like it! and eating yogurt.

So for the souvenirs , I got them from my friends .. some came to visit, another because she want to give me and other because the gift I gave her. All these gift is the thing that I enjoy, Book, snack ... and TEMPEH (love it!)

Fruit pies , in my place  Kiwi and Grape just became common... my town is not a big town so the fruits that we have here are region fruits ... just a few years recent the variety of fruit became more (!?) either imported fruit or from other region. I hope for imported Strawberry soon 😁
Anyway, I like this pie and I tried to make them a few times, result ... good but I hope for better , gettin close tho (wish me luck).

Yogurt... I'm not a fan of Yogurt, liquid or cream ... but I like a frozen Yogurt and then I got an idea to put nuts and fruit into the cream yogurt ... not the plain one tho, I like a Strawberry flavor yogurt ... so that's became my go to Yogurt in February

ThroughDDayBlogger
February(-ish) 2022 Instagram Posts

In this art ... I like how the fruit pies look. That's for to day report, till next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment