Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Interesting: My August's Webtoon

 No manga, but webtoon.

Lady Chef Royale

I actually found some manga that looks promising ....but I'm still looking for the spoiler and development before I'm sure LOL

For now let me report/write down what I enjoy -read repeatedly while waiting for next chapter- this month.

For My Derelict Favorite

For My Derelict Favorite

“I will save my beloved!” She entered the world of her favorite romance fantasy novel which she’d read for the umpteenth time as Hestia, the extra of extras among the characters, right at the ending of the novel! When her expectations were shattered, learning that she couldn’t return to reality even after the the story had long ended, she was brought back to the period of time right before the ending again, even before she recovered from the shock of the death of the second male lead, Caelus, the character whom she loved the most…! If that’s the case, this time around, I will protect my beloved!

Why I picked this Manwha , why I tried to read it ? Because it had two person / a couple on the cover . Like I said before (I think 😅) I reluctant to read a complicated love story or just story ...even tho majority of Manhwa are ended with happy ending and a kind like vanilla love story... still a potential love triangle makes me anxious (if that makes sense).

When I saw the cover.... I like it... then I read the story ... darn ... it's about triangle love LOL , but I still enjoy it.

So far, the art is good, the story is light and the character is funny. I'm looking forward for this, especially when I already read the spoiler. 😆 I need moaarrr.

The Lady's Secret

The Lady's Secret

"Yoon Seolwoo, a child who sees spirits, is reborn as Roselinde, the lady who sees ghosts! She does her best to ignore the spirits in her second life, but... “Get out of my little sister’s body this instant!” She shouts this out in order to free her little sister from the possession of a spirit. If her abilities are found out, the only ending for her will be execution. If that’s the case, there was only one choice. “I heard Prince Chartreuse is going to die, right?” To save the empire’s 2nd prince, Chartreuse, with this power! “I pledge my life to you, Your Highness.”

The art is great ... This Manhwa got a really nice style and very good at drawing a masculine man and feminine female character and gesture and movement.

All the character are useful , the female character is good at some or more things rather than only pretty and kind.. My type of female character.

Story also good, typical of what I like...not only  I like simple story but also a story with riddles and detective story line like this.

Tho when I read the spoiler.. it makes me a bit sad for a certain supporting character 😔, but it would not be enough to stop me from reading it. 

Lady Chef  Royal

Lady Chef Royal
 

"Sena’s been tossed into another world, as the despised daughter of a noble family. Her little restaurant was her refuge in her last life, so she’s got some tricks up her sleeve—cooking skills! As Senianna, she’ll put her brains and fine-tuned taste buds (Korean fried chicken, anyone?) to the test so she can take back the kitchen and gain this society’s esteemed title of Chef Royale. Will her cuisine reign supreme over the empire and bring her the sweet and salty balance of power and affection?"

At first I thought this was a typical isekai story.. but it's not and as far and till now ... the main mystery still yet to be spill imo. I pick this story not because of the cover... but because the word "chef" LOL

Turn out the story is entertaining, no unnecessary drama. And I also read the novel translation ... the good translation, because some/most Manhwa Novel translation out there are  really a kind of desperate (as long as it is in English) translation.

So my happiness is COMBO for this manhwa, looking forward for the Manhwa and the novel.
That's for today report, till next time.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment