Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Journal: May and June Highlight

 Another month ... post and journal wise.

ThroughDDayBlogger
May 2022 Highlight

Another style experimenting... I love it!

I suppose to record this drawing process, but while I try the brush ... I got to immersed in it and already half done without recording it, LOL.

May 2022

ThroughDDayBlogger
2022 May-ish Instagram Post
 

Kabocha Bread or Pumpkin Bread or Squash (?!)

... wait ... the bread on my drawing wasn't Yellow color LOL, I just realized it .. but IRL it was Yellow. Using Pumpkin makes the bread fluffier and moist ... same happen if using Potato. I like it, the only part I found hard is ... steam or prepare the Pumpkin 😆


Crepes

Sometimes, I need a lighter carb to start my day ... I can slice or portion my bread a bit thinner or smaller ... or I can make a Crepes, Like I said.. I'm not a pancake person.. but I do love Crepes.


Korean Garlic Cheese Bread

This bread was not new ... but for some reason... I really enjoy it this June ... matter of fact ... I crave for it for a week. Yummy!


Meatballs Soup

This was not BAKSO ... by that I meant, it's not Indonesian style Meatball (soup) but Chinese style one. I ate this in Makassar when I was there for  vacation.  This is a must when visit Makassar

Coffee

I drink Coffee religiously LOL. I'm not picky about my Coffee ... be it instant or ...not-instant, as long as I can tolerate the taste. However ... when the Coffee is GOOD ... I will be back for more, and that's what happen with this particular "Coffee" ... which unfortunate not in my town .. but in Makassar .. so whenever I visit I'll get that COFFEE.

 That's for my MAY 2022

For June 2022,  did record the process... but then my computer error for I dunno what reason ...  recording was gone 😭, but thankfully the art progress was saved.


ThroughDDayBlogger
2022 June-ish Instagram Post

So I'll try again soon ...(for different art)

ThroughDDayBlogger
June 2022 Highlight

Hmmm... I think I went overboard with this June LOL ... not only too many food stuff but also full colors ... so full, well I'll do better next time.

For JUNE 2022

Zong Zi

June ... is Dragon Boat Festival time, our house rarely made this because there are lots of effort to make this delicacy, so instead if investing on making it... we investing on eating it LOL. Anually we buy them from family friends. Typical of festival food, Zong Zi is best to be made with lots of people or family.

Souvenirs

Again this month I got a regional delicacy as souvenier.. very grateful for it, all of them are my family favorite (who doesn't like Kerupuk ?!)

Fried Spring Rolls

I had a fried tooth LOL ... I love deep fried stuff . While watching YT I found a recipe that I can make , because I got all the ingredients in my disposal... So I made it, like always ... filling something is not my expertise but I think I did a good job.. and it is delicious!
 

Hang Out With Friends

Lat month (May) I went to Makassar, hang out with my cousin , did whatever I need to do. This month, my friend coming to town ... coming home to be exact. So I gather with some of my other childhood friends and kinda do a slumber party LOL. It's fun and I hope we can do it again soon.


That's for today post, till next post, have a great day.

* My Instagram account @deltaechovictorindia

No comments :

Post a Comment