Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Miscellaneous: Baking, But Not Bread

 I am proud.


ThroughDDay Blogger
Custard Choux

So ... I think these desserts classified as patisserie ?! Or not LOL ... anyway for today's post I'm gonna share a simple Tiramisu recipe .

I found the recipe on YT ,but some of the ingredients are not available on my  town, so I'm using a substitute.

ThroughDDay Blogger
Lady Finger Biscuit

Lady Finger Biscuit

  1. 1 egg white 
  2. 30g sugar 
  3. 1 egg yolks 
  4. 30g cake flour 
  5. powder sugar

 Steps:

  • Beat egg white with sugar (added in 3 portion) until soft peak
  • Add egg yolk and mix thoroughly.
  • Sift in cake flour , mix thoroughly. 
  • Put it in a squeeze bag with a large mouthpiece set,squeeze the batter, on light grease pan, and sift the powdered sugar on top the squeezed batter.
  • Bake for 8-10 minutes in 180°C preheated oven, after baked , put on the cooling rack for cooling down.

Tiramisu cream 

  1. 250g mascarpone cheese 
  2. 25g sweet condensed milk 
  3. 1 tsp vanilla extract
  4. 200ml heavy cream (I substitute with 180gr Whip Cream Powder + 90ml Iced Water)
  5. 20g sugar

Steps:

  • Mixed room temp mascarpone cheese with condensed milk and vanilla extract, sed aside.
  • Beat the Heavy cream and sugar, in my case I whipped the whip cream powder with iced water and sugar till fluffy.
  • Combine the cheese mixture with whipped cream
  • Put on piping bag, ready to use

Dessert Box Tiramisu 

  1. Use any container you like, I'm using a 9x9cm box, because I want to take a picture of it 😆 , and this type of box are kinda hype in here.
  2. Make black coffee, make it a bit thick but not espresso  (I didn't added sugar because I think the biscuit and the cream already got enough sugar, but add to you like, since we gonna dip the biscuit in this coffee 
  3. After dip the biscuit, arrange it in the container in one layer, pipe the cream on top of it, sift cocoa powder. Then layer it again with dipped biscuit and tiramisu cream, tidy up the surface and put on the fridge min 4 hours, if you can resist the temptation .. if not ... sift another layer of cocoa powder and enjoy.
  4. It best if yo not layer the top with cocoa powder if its not gonna immediately consume , the cocoa powder will get soggy, not gonna affect the taste, but not great on picture 😅. But if you don't anymore hassle to put cocoa later, yet you want to still get a good pic 😂 , dust the top with powder sugar first ...then sift the cocoa powder ^^ ...legend say, this can help the cocoa to not get soggy. But for me ... soggy is better than more sugar 😌.
ThroughDDay Blogger
Tiramisu Dessert Box

Next , aside from Tiramisu... which now became my fav , I also made Cream Puff or Choux or as we call it here ... Soes. I want to make the Craquelin style .. but I think I need to get my base right first. And I did... I am so PROUD. I made this sweet couple times, but I'm not satisfied with the result, and then I did it... okay maybe a bit over did ... I just want to make sure it firm before I open the oven ... but I forgot about the almond hence a black almond .. next time would be better ^^

ThroughDDay Blogger
Cream Puff

The last and most recent .. MOONCAKE!!! Yay... I made it, I'm using inverted sugar that I made last year... it said, the longer the sugar the soft the Mooncake would be... Ideally sugar were made a year before.

I am pleased to see the mold design, its clear and tidy ... now I'm gonna working on the filling and how to warp it tidier . SO proud LOL.

that's for today, till next post, have a great day.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pandan Mungbean Mooncake

*I share all my baking result on my personal instagram >>> Deltaechovictondia , check it out ^^




No comments :

Post a Comment