Thursday, September 30, 2021

Society6 : Serene Path

 It's time!

Serene Path Yoga Mat

To tell the truth, I ran out of Idea, but I've already missed some post, I couldn'y afford more ... or I will be stop posting till who know when.

Discipline ... I know I'm lack of that, but I know it necessary and I'm willing to working on it.

Anyway, since no clip art yet , I decide to upload my Society6 ... its been a while.

SERENE PATH , because my mind was rather serene when I look at the pattern.

>>> Serene Yoga Mat 

>>> Serene Face Mask

ThroughDDayBlogger
Serene Path Mask

>>> Serene Coaster

ThroughDDayBlogger
Serene Path Coaster

>>> Serene Shower Curtain

ThroughDDayBlogger
Serene Path Shower Curtain

>>> Serene Band

ThroughDDayBlogger
Serene Band

That's for today post, till next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment