Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Book: Lifespan

I need to process it.

ThhroghDDayBlogger
Lifespan by David Sinclair

This is the second book I read on my e-book reader. 

Again, thanks to YT podcast.

There was a time I thought that getting old is absolute , there is nothing we can do about it, people will get wrinkle, weak and slower then die.... and that's why people focus on "inner beauty" .... whatever that suppose to mean.. , because that what we can work on. And I do agree with it at that time, decade ago.

Today, I think age still inevitable but youthful can be preserved or retain a bit longer thus people can get a joyful old day or old time or old age. Wrinkle can be prevent, strength can be maintain, pace can be enjoyed and die can be delayed ... we still gonna die, would be horrid if we never get a rest in peace.

Perhaps in the future I would think die is not necessary, but for now ... I don't see that way.

Lifespan , why we age and why we don't have to by David Sinclair .... How should I say about this book ... it give a HOPE vibe.

This book start with story about cell or molecule and how it develop or evolved with certain enzyme (?!) or DNA a ... biology is not my strongest point . And further explain how each enzyme work to maintain the cell life (basically). There are many biology term and even illustration in this book which I don't understand  much, but because the book was write a bit like a story, I can grasp /assume what its about.

Further in the book it explain and present aging as an illness or disease, that major critical illness like heart disease, diabetic  and etc are a symptom of AGING. And I like that, I can buy that.

And then it going further and I thought ... this could new problem and lots of money

It took ages for me to finish this book thanks to the Biology or scientific term. It's detailed but I think some part can be shorten and repetition  .... it kept talking about the future ... not saying its wrong or right but since the writer is scientist .... I thought it would be more about data than HOPE.

Interesting read and Sinclair even gave his sneak peak to his regime based on his research to manage his youthful or prevent his aging, which I like that too.

Segue ... as my journal, I decide to draw each book that I finish and for this Lifespan , I also record the process and upload it on my YT.

Do I want's to be YT-ers ? I might if I can manage how to record my work decently ...LOL 

It still awkward to record the process, let alone edited it to fit the YT or Insta platform ... but I would like to learn this skill, because I like to see the result ... its fun to see how an hour/s work could be shorten in to five minutes video ... in other words I like to see the speed up vid ... it as if I work very fast , I like that  ... I HOPE for that LOL.

That's for today post, till next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment