Thursday, September 2, 2021

Book : Breath

Informative!

 

Through DDay
Breath ( James Nestor )



Before reading this book, I was watching several podcast on YT about it.

Breath itself already pique my curiosity, simply because when I learn how to meditate ... I was thought or suggested to pay attention and focus to it.

It's not something dramatic, but at that time it just like "Oh ... that's simple, who know I can use Breath to manage my focus"I thought I might need to focus on how I sit or perhaps temperature ... but breath ... that's simple yet clever ( that's what I thought at that time).

So when I browsing on YT and looking for podcast , " BREATH " took my attention.

I already knew that breathing is affected by the structure of the mouth... kinda 😅. I knew this from "Mew-ing" topic, tho when I was learn about this topic, its more about how breath through mouth is affecting the face structure.

But in this book, it explain farther, it gave more about how Breathing should be done or it will ruin one's health or life and what breathing technique to use to achieve or aim different benefit.

I had so much fun read this book that I finish it in no time. Highly recommended.

 

 

That's for today post and review,  till next post or book ^^ , stay safe and have fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment