Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Journal : May to August

 I made them and kept them on my table.

ThroughDDayBlogger
2021 May Hype



Except for the August , I just finish it recently.

The idea was... a watercolor ( I'm bad at it) and duo-tone colors (I'm not good with many colors) ... but I realized I only know some color that great to use together 😅.

I did some research/browsing to see what color should I use to avoid a repetition and to add more (color) tools to my tool box ... and some of them just not my palette.

I usually sketch with pencil then outlining , erase the pencil then color it.  But for these "Hype" I 'm using my watercolor pencil for sketch and directly put the watercolor on top of them.

Result not that tidy, but I like it, its more free  or more "no pressure" which left my mental state to deal with layout and what to put on the paper, rather than how to draw it neatly, not that my previous sketch is neat, but out of habit ... I still thought I need to erase the pencil (for tidying sake).

Okay, so for MAY ...

I tried to bake another Panettone, with a bit upgraded ingredient and proper mold, but as I share it on my Instagram ... because of my oven ceiling is not tall therefor my Panettone tho baked beautifully ... the dome wasn't DOMEY enough (imo) 

I like to make Panettone ( with YT guide LOL ), its only that this bread/cake is big and tall , taller that Chiffon cake ( I like Chiffon cake) .. I'm not use with this tall cake/bread. So I actually don't know how to deal with it .. kinda 😅 

Perhaps next I'm gonna make it with wider mold.


Instant ramens ... Indonesia got famous instant noodle... INDOMIE, oh yess and we so proud of that brand. But, in May I particularly craving for Japanese noodles.

But.... today's condition is not in favor for travel ( not that I could fly right away if I want to 😆 ) but the travel restriction makes me miss Japan noodles even more ... so I decide to invite Japan flavor to my home instead. 

Online shopping does do wonder. And I am satisfied.

Puff pastry, since my local groceries  stock some puff pastry sheet ... I  also stock it up at my home. It's an easy snack or food for me. I like it!


 

ThroughDDayBlogger
2021 June Hype

Next, JUNE

I'm listing my enamel pins on Store Envy and after months I got sale ... My concern was my product never get to the customer. This actually third time or perhaps more ( I rarely do International shipping ) but I never had trouble with it, because I'm using a tracking shipment.

Still ... in this pandemic era and because my postal also get delayed by too much, I got worried.

But I still sent it ( duh, it's an order 😆, so I must) I got the tracking number and IT WAS TRACK-ABLE ... I am amaze. It used to be only track-able using Indonesian postal website ... and even that can be error sometimes ( so I need to check it directly at the post office counter) , but now there is universal app for it ... and it was LIVE , so I am very pleased and it gave me more confidence to upload more product to International shipping ^^.

 

New PC, I bought a new one... a bit over budget but I'm satisfied with it. Now I can record my drawing process, and it's faster than my last PC so I could (logically) work faster too ... but in reality ... I watch more YT videos ... faster LOL.


With new PC came a new games, because my last PC graphic couldn't support some games I want to play ... so with new one... I able to play till my heart content.



ThroughDDayBlogger
2021 July Hype

JULY

There are many book I want to read, I like to feel a book on my hand but, since postal service delayed by too much  and space to put books became limited ... E-book is okay too. So I bought e-book reader. 

Two months in ... I only read three book so far LOL... gonna pace my speed up! 

Again, games... I like relaxing game, preferable harvest game about slow pace life game... city builder/ing game also VERY WELCOME! So yeah... I bought another game ... and I'm asking why I only read three book so far.

Tsk tsk tsk.... 

Serabi, its been a long time since my mom make it, so I request it... and I got it! My fav! I need to learn the recipe soon!


ThroughDDayBlogger
2021 August Hype

And now ... August!

After got a new computer and busy with all my data  and prepare some data .... I able to record my video.

I'm still bad at it, but I'm working on it and it's fun! The recording process stressed me out, but I'm happy to draw. SO its like a loop ... I rec (stress) and produce (relax)

This early month I got ill ... and I lost some weight ... not for long 😌. Also this month my birthday ... I make cake and food and my weight coming back and more.😭

I tried to wake up at 5 AM and I did it an I love it, but then I got sick (ill) and my 5 AM turn to 7AM ... I dunno how long this gonna last, because I always consider myself as night owl... means morning and me rarely met. But so far, I enjoy it .

That's for today's post. Till next week. Stay safe and have a nice day.


No comments :

Post a Comment