Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Society6: Tranquil Sign

 After the last ...

ThroughDDayBlog
Tranquil Coaster

I just had an urge to create more pattern. It's calming my mind, and I don't plant to stop yet ,

This time I play a bit with Green, Serene Path ( last pattern ) got a retro vibe in it (imo) but with this pattern... tho also got a retro geometric pattern, the color a bit modern (again, imo), more simpler , calmer ... a fit color for Autumn and Winter.

I think this is also a sign thatNot too much can be talk in this post, because I got nothing aside from this pattern , so ... please enjoy my Tranquil Sign ^^

>>> Tranquil Coaster

>>> Tranquil Acrylic Tray

ThroughDDayBlog
Tranquil Acrylic Tray

>>> Tranquil Tote

ThroughDDayBlog

>>>Tranquil Pouches

ThroughDDayBlog
Tranquil Pouches

>>> Tranquil Tray

ThroughDDayBlog

That's for today post. Have a good day , till next post ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment