Sunday, October 24, 2021

Journal : October Hype

 My time was spent !

ThroughDDayBlogger
October 2021 Hype

I'm already late and lack of post, before day change to another week I must post something even I my time was spent for this cutie pie ...

ThroughDDayBlogger
Kitten

This was left on my door, actually all my Cats were found in this fashion, honestly I'm sad but I'll do my best to take care of him, but I'll raise him to be an outdoor cat, since my house already full of  Cats.

And that's the reason for my delayed post this week ...adding that to my end of year laziness ... writing post will need more discipline and encourages LOL

Back to my HYPE

Pempek Dos 

Pempek is Palembang (Indonesia) traditional and specialty food, but because it's so popular  we can found this anywhere in Indonesia. Main ingredient of this Pempek is Fish ... white fish flesh, but not to say it's rare but it's not easy to find sometimes especially if it's not the season (in some area or like my area) , so got creative people made this with flour as the fish subtitute.

This the first time I made it, and my mom like it, this is great as snack , easy to make. To eat this always use CUKO ( Pempek sweet sour sauce)

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pempek Dos

Harvest Moon

I bought the game long time ago, I just restarted to play it again, give me a relax vibe.. I like this kind of game. pity I don't have many of the series since 😆

Pumpkin

We were given a Pumpkin from family friend, they grow it them self. So I made bread out of it, actually I try made more stuff from it, but some of them is failed 😅


ThroughDDayBlogger
Pumpkin Bread

That's for today post, now I need to feed the kitten ^^, till next time.

 

* My Daily Instagram and my Art Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment