Sunday, October 17, 2021

Journal: September Hype

 Nuff say ...

ThroughDDayBlogger
September Hype 2021

September was about Moon Cake. I'm not a big fan of Moon Cake, Its too thick and I don't understand the taste, but ... this year a friend decide to send me a famous Moon Cake brand so... I'm hooked.

Moon Cake that my friend bought for me are modern taste, while my mom only bought traditional taste each year. So I'm enjoying it ... very much.


ThroughDDayBlogger
Salted Egg And Chocolate Moon Cake

ThroughDDayBlogger
Coffee Cheesecake Moon Cake

ThroughDDayBlogger
Five Nuts with Salted Yolk Moon Cake

Because of hot weather and sweet Moon Cake , I made Ice Earl Grey. Earl Grey is my fav tea... because it got distinguish taste and I happen to like the taste 😁

I made this a lot and put it on fridge so I can enjoy it anytime I want.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Ice Earl Grey Tea

I recently got an urge to plant something and I started with Tomato, Tomato Cherry, because I want to eat them with my bread, but no one place to bought them, and I like Tomato.

So I started it ... Its not yet fruitful, but to see the plant grow every day makes me excited.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Tomato Plant

That's for late journal post, till next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment