Wednesday, September 2, 2020

RedBubble: Space Up!

 I do have this shop RedBubble ... shop.

ThroughDDAy
Space UP Face Mask

It's been a while since I update this store. Always say I want to organize everything... but ... yeah ... as easily distracted person... I always found other things to do or not.

This seamless pattern was made from my recent, not long ago clip art. Didn't even bother to change the color scheme LOL.

Until last week or month I was still hype making bread... now it's settle, I'm taking a bit break to experimenting with new type or recipe, in particular I want to make bread that I want to eat.

And since end year is approaching ( wow... so fast ), I'm starting to sort everything out ... things like datas, book... stuff I don't need , stuff that I need to finish and many more.

That's for today segway.. now back to my new design for RedBubble Shop

 >>> Space Up

With design like this, I think it will be great for children's room or family items.

Space Up and Spice Up...😆

 
ThroughDDAy
Space UP Bath Mat

 

 >>> Space UP Duffle Bag


ThroughDDAy
Space UP Duffle Bag

 

>>> Space Up Socks

ThroughDDAy
Space Up Socks

 

>>> Space UP Apron

ThroughDDAy
Space Up Apron

That's for today post, stay safe and have a nice day. See you next post.


No comments :

Post a Comment