Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Creative Market : A Time Coloring Pages (Again)

It's almost Halloween ....

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember Coloring Pages

Managing between my cats (vet time) and baking and procrastination aka recharge LOL ... I've yet finish my Halloween clip art.

Tomorrow I got another baking order , grateful , thus... not enough  time to working on my clip art.

I almost postpone this posting, but then this is the last day of the month so I must... this is the least I can do.

So I've just finish this coloring pages ... in the middle of uploading. I made it!!!!!

Only for Creative Market ... Etsy can always wait ... seriously... when I got glimmer of hope ... Etsy failed me again... well I'm the stupid one on SEO anyway LOL.

 Back to my coloring pages , almost Halloween ... I dunno if Coco Disney fit the occasion but .... I hope so with all the death and skulls all over the movie 😅. Check it out on link below .

>>> Creative Market  

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember CP1

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember CP2

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember CP3

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember CP4

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember CP5

That's for today , I hope I can fins a time to finish my Halloween clipart. Wish me luck and till next time/post. Keep safe and thank you.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment