Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Interesting: September Manga Aid

 Well .... I still read manga for stress relief. 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita

I tried to limit my self on reading manga... but I just addicted to it. But ... recently not much good manga to read imo. I'm starting to get bored with the Isekai theme, especially if the character is a not interesting enough

Which lead to not many manga I can review or post about.

But ... turn out today I realized I've yet to share one my fav manga and I got two new manga from... well not my fav mangaka to be exact ... but I read their manga before and I like it. Maybe if I read three or four more of their work.... I can become a legit fans LOL.

Anyhow... previous manga was great... love the story and character so I was thrill to read these new manga... and so far so good.

Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita

"Meet Colette, a young doctor. Since she's the only doctor in town, she has to attend to everything, and quite honestly, she thinks she needs a break. One day, she's so frazzled that she jumps into a well. But, she didn't die? Instead, she finds herself in the underworld, where she encounters Lord Hades. Somehow or the other, she becomes Hades' doctor. Follow Colette in her new (though still busy) life, now with Hades thrown into the picture!"
 
I like the story and I kept imagine how this manga gonna end... I mean... Hades wife is Persephone ... so... I look forward to the finish line. Aside from it .. this manga story is light , the drawing is cute and handsome... the animal and skeleton are adorable...lovely manga! 
 
ThroughDDayBlogger
Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita

Suenaga Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

"Takatsukasa Hikaru ends up under the care of a young calligrapher, Kuzukiri Kiyomizu, after her father dies.

It started as a oneshot. Started serialization in Lala issue May 2020."
 
From this author I like the previous work Mizutama Honey Boy ... and I'm looking forward for this serial too... I hope it wont be too long serialization. 
 
ThroughDDayBlogger
Suenaga Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

Win Over the Dragon Emperor This Time Around, Noble Girl!

"The curtains rise on the tale of a young lady who once stormed the battlefields now getting to start her life all over again!

The young noblewoman, Jill, was sentenced to death by her fiancé, the Crown Prince. Just as she was on the brink of death, time rewinds back to when she was 10 years old, to the party where her engagement had been decided!

Determined to avoid going down the same path to ruin, Jill hastily proposes to the person behind her, only to discover that he’s none other than Hades, the Emperor of the neighboring kingdom who’s (set to) fall into darkness, ergo the worst villain.

This is the story of the redo-life of a noble girl who rushed headlong into battles, brought to you by the duo behind the adaptation of “I’m a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss”!"
So the theme of this manga is travel back in time ... I actually avoid this kind of plot.. because essentially the main character actually alter their life for the cause that yet to happen ... but prevention still acceptable than revenge (because imo.. revenge for something that yet happen is stupid ... get it? arghhh that's why I always avoid theme like this )
Anyhow... aside from the travel back in time... I gave it a go because I read  "I’m a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss”  there is that ... same author or duo (?!), and there is comedy element in it ... if this pure drama or tragedy or pure face only (pretty face but no value) ... nuff said I'll bye-bye LOL
 
I hope this series also not too long and can keep me entertain ^^... so far so good.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Win Over the Dragon Emperor This Time Around, Noble Girl!

That's for today.. see you next time:)

No comments :

Post a Comment