Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Interesting: May Manga Dose

When you find a good manga ... HAPPY!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Don't Say Mystery
I actually shouldn't indulge too much mangas ... especially when I got many FROGS to eat.
My mind can't stop processing stories and that get worse ... sort of... when I find a good manga.

Nevertheless , manga is my hobby since young so ... enjoy it while I found a good and suit my taste (which became more rare these day)

There are many aspect of Manga to be consider suit my taste, my taste is not that unique actually, so is not that hard to find a suitable one, but in regards the aspect I want ... it's not many that special or left the mark.

Story, character and art.
I love happy ending story, comedy and story that share about friendship. Romance is good but friendship and compatibility between character holds higher value.

I dislike stupid character and stupid story. Overly feminine with no brain also a no no. A hero with a weak heart also no good. I avoid tragic story like a plague, because I tend to over analyzed the story, especially if there is other way to make it NOT TRAGIC, but hey... each author and reader got their own taste... and so am I.

While writing this I suddenly remember a story that I like then became dislike because stupid plot, character and story in a one go ... it start okay .. less okay..but I thought I'll keep on going since it's very popular story ... till the point I REPEL IT! Let say all moral value it show in the story ...in my opinion and to my taste .... all of them hit a NO NO marks.

Enough ranting... lets jump to my May mangas.

Do Not Say Mystery

"Kunou Totonou is a perceptive college student who's often forced to think his way out of dangerous situations. The story starts with the police questioning him on suspicion of murdering his classmate."

The pic is above ... I recognize the art, this author/mangaka creates many of  manga series ... but I never read it until this. I say there is something about the female character art or the cover of others manga that this mangaka create that prevent me to read it ....until this.

I like this manga, the story ant the art and the character is really good... I always drawn to a bit of detective or mystery story... so this type of manga really suit me.

Neko Mix Genkitan Toraji

ThroughDDayBlogger
Neko Mix Genkitan Toraji

"The first mouse appeared on the night of a full moon over two thousand years ago. A timeless children's song among the humans tells how it made powerful mice companions and legions of war mice. Then it declared war on all humankind. Pai'yan is on of the king's honored 7 heroes, renowned for his skill in fighting the mice.
He comes home after a long campaign to find his young son kidnapped by the Magic Mouse, and his son's pet kitten Toraji transformed into a half-human cat mix. Now Pai'yan travels with Toraji, searching for any word that could lead them to the Magic Mouse and his missing son."

Same mangaka that create Do Not Say Mystery , I check this manga out but not others because the CAT ... I still reluctant to read other of this mangaka create .
Anyhow this manga got Fantasy and adventure description on it...but actually it got comedy too and it got a friendship relation to it that I love. Recommended.

I’m a Villainous Daughter, so I’m going to keep the Last Boss


ThroughDDayBlogger
Villainous Daughter and Last Boss

"Avoid the BAD END! That's the goal of the villainess in this plot-twisting story!!
She has been reborn into the world of an otome game as the villainess, Irene. Using her memories of her former life, she recognizes flags indicating she's en-route to the bad end, so she makes a plan to conquer the last boss (the evil king Claude), make him her lover, and see if she can open up a new route!"

I read lots of Isekai theme ... and I actually dislike the idea of reborn in a GAME or STORY or TURN BACK TIME. And this manga actually one of it ... the good part of this manga that counter balance the "dislike" part is ... it's short... not complicated and its finish. Art and character also good. So it's still a win.

Not much to tell about the books ... one need to read it them self to decide and some people don't like spoiler ... me... I don't care tho as matter a fact I like spoiler ... like I said I like good ending.. if it's bad ... I would love to spare my time.

That's for today, till next post.


No comments :

Post a Comment