Thursday, May 21, 2020

Creative Market : Remember ... Me?

I actually forgot abot this Clip Art.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember Poster
The book of life animation also using a same theme story ... since I saw that movie I already want to make the same theme clip art... and then came Coco.

Not that Coco is better ... well it does in the sense that COCO speak more about family value than just LOVE in romantic way.. and I love that.

Anyhow Coco came along and I just said " I might late for The Book Of Life... but I will do COCO...now"

By now is ... long time ago too LOL.

The most stressful part is the Alebrijes  and the most lovely part is ... the building ...I love making building.

I put this new clip art on my Creative Market (link*)

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember Clipart

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember What U Get

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember Cup

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember Pillow

ThroughDDayBlogger
Remember T-Shirt

Well that's for today post ... which also late... I wonder If I should change my post schedule to Thursday ... hmm...

Thank you for reading this , visit my Instagram @barelydevi , follow, like, share (please ^^) or buy me coffee so I can boost my energy even more  thru my Ko-Fi account.

See you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment