Thursday, May 7, 2020

Society6 CozyCatDesign: Festive Pattern

I need some color.
Festive Phone Case

When I read a book... I shut down for everything.

But I know it's time for me to resume my work ....works. With more stuff going on than I assume, I ended up with more work need to be done. Hail procrastination ....

So ... my online store went hibernating in this Covid-19 season, and I was left to enjoy my FREE time which I suppose to use productively and I will...

I'm blabbing ...blabbering!? A side trying a new recipe which I post on my personal Instagram @deltaechovictorindia (kindly check) I also try really hard to upload all my vacation pics... gosh my net line seems slow ( maybe because everybody use internet nowadays, thanks Covid).... even after I upload all my pics to my cloud storage ... I need to clean up my PC... because it almost full.

Lets go to my new design.... CincoDeMayo.. yeah I was late again LOL
I saw an ad about this date, thus I made this design. Enjoy

Society6>>> CozyCatDesign

>>> Festive Phone Case

Festive All Pouch
 >>> Festive All Pouch 

Festive Floor Pillow
 >>> Festive Floor Pillow

Festive Coffee Mug
 >>> Festive Coffee Mug

Festive Travel Mug
>>> Festive Travel Mug

I love the color ...that's for today post , see you next post.

Instagram: @barelydevi
Kofi : https://ko-fi.com/barelydevi

No comments :

Post a Comment