Thursday, April 30, 2020

Interesting: April 2020 Manga Champ

How are you doing during this Covid19?
BOTA
Benjiro Of The Attic

 My daily life is the same ... with or without Covid-19, but for some reason ... my productivity significantly reduce during this pandemic.

My OL store... no good, which affect my mood to make something. So... I read books... mangas too... always. It cheers my mood and gave me lots of inspiration... yet no productivity. I hope tomorrow (next month) I can start again.

So... lets jump to three manga selection... two of them already finish... so for those who love to read at one go like me... give it a try.

Weak 5000 - Year Old Vegan Dragon

W5000YOVD
Weak 5000 YO Vegan Dragon
"A 5000-year old vegan dragon was living peacefully when one day a young girl showed up in his cave. She offered herself as a sacrifice in order to gain favor for her village. He played along as the great "Jaryuu-Sama, the Demon Lord’s Army Leader" in order to get rid of her. However, his little white lie awoken her hidden powers and his peaceful life suddenly ended."

 Already finish, a comedic situation between  a sacrifice and a dragon ... at start... I'm worry for the dragon , LOL. Good read, tho the art not my typical taste, but okay. I enjoy read it. Again , story about friendship adn comedy ... nice.

Ojichan Shinanai

 
OS
Ojichan Shinanai (image from internet)

"An angel visits an old hero to take him to heaven and he misunderstands and thinks she is proposing to him. Turns out he isn't as feeble as she thought and they start living together."

Tho the main character is an old man... but the art is really are good. I predict the angel got something to do with the old man past... and for some reason the old man knew. The story is light... and I hope it will be like that till end...So funny and warm.

Benjirou of the Attic


BOTA2
Benjiro Of The Attic

"After his mother’s death, Kanji goes to live with her side of the family in the countryside. It’s hard enough having to adjust to a new environment, but Kanji can also see monsters and spirits, who are everywhere. To top it off, his eccentric uncle Benjirou—though prone to bouts of sickness—is always up to some shenanigans!"

I like the art, and the simple story. Uncle character are really refreshing for me.  A bit pity because it end quickly, but it still satisfying . No romance, which not that important for me, but the men/boys/friendship relation in here... its my kind of story.Lovely!


So that's my top manga for now... of course I got more fav mangas, but... that's for today. See you next post. Have a great day and stay safe.

No comments :

Post a Comment