Wednesday, April 8, 2020

RedBubble & Society6 : Summer Memory

Summer ... it's about to come... (now where did I hear this kind of sentence) 😶

SMTPRB
Summer Memory Throw Pillow RB
To be honest I've yet finish my suppose new clip art. Today... I was baking.. cooking and baking help me to get sense of fulfillment ... instant grativication without being too instant ...that I need to boost my mood to make a clip art. 

My mind keep going from  between making a new planned project and tidying my current projects. And I forgot about my travel blog 😳...


And now I'm blank...ah... tho my clip art seems to stuck I still and will manage to create something for my other store... today pattern for example.

This pattern actually intended to be a freebie... but I like it ... so I claimed it.. sort of LOL

I put this pattern for Society6 and Redbubble store , kindly check.

>>> RedBubble Barely Devi
>>> Society6 CoolCubCabin

I like the color and I hope you do too.










Please visit  my Instagram (link) to know my latest update and support me through my Ko-Fi  ( I still yet to figure out how to use this platform tho... but I'll keep on trying)

That's for today post, see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment