Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Journal : My January's on April

While waiting for another content idea ...
HLT
Hada Labo Lotion



Oh my, this content post already on my draft since January...
Lets not delayed it again until end of April.

There are lots of thing going on my mind lately, my insomnia is back and I'm aware of it and gave my self a time till today to sort it of. This month not a productive month, tho I success to make some things that I want.

I keep looking on my new year resolution... read a blog on some point really is a hard task. Either because I read a not interesting topic or  I was disappoint  because the answer I thought I would get not I the article. Hmm...

I got a habit to watch tv series drama, particularly K-Drama and C-Drama by end of year... for some reason  I ended up watch them now (starting two weeks ago)... the "hysteria" already subdue... but it still take a toll on my productivity, because after that I found LOTS of things on the DRAMA that can be BETTER.

For today, I'm hoping to start a new daily doodle and finish four of already sketch clip art.This time... not a piggy character...  😎

Yea that my thought at very  beginning of April or end of last month.

Anyhow... about my doodles.

Hada Labo Lotion ... I bought this because I ran out of Toner ...before this I'm using Nacific, but because it wasn't easy to get on my area, I try Hada Labo ... anyway I'm not particular on toner, so I use whatever I see good.



LC
Lanolin Cream
Lanolin cream ... I bought three of this when visiting Australia... and I fell in love with it... I definitely gonna buy this again.
EW
Ecoline Watercolor
Ecoline Watercolor .... I'm not good with color and watercolor not helping at all, but I still want to try so I bought it.
BL
Body Lotion
Body Lotion (?!) I'm more to body butter, but because the weather , sometimes/most of time I need a lighter one.. and lotion is good.
WW
Wet Wipes
Wet wipes... I can buy a travel pack or smaller pack but why bother with so much plastic waste, so I got my self the most efficient and cheap one. I take this on my travel, so its stay on my back pack... efficient!
NL
Nail Lacquer
OPI... once upon a time I'm don't have enough patient to put on Nail paint, but I fell in love with OPI... for some reason it's easy to apply and I learn some patient too.

And that's for today post.... have a nice day #stayathome , #workfromhome and #staysafe .

No comments :

Post a Comment