Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Creative Market: Easter and Autumn

Let's back to my work first...

P1
PEP Art Print


Do anyone prepare for Corona/Covid-19?
I hope all people take this seriously but not panic or manic or aggressively buy food, toilet paper or medical supply.

Anyhow... compare to my normal life befor Covid ... Lockdown has no effect to my work at all. LOL
By any means my daily life already like a lockdown/quarantine .. a perk of being an introvert 😎

I made two digital clip art for my Piggy character. So bear with me and enjoy them before I move on to the next character.

Easter ... next month. I hope by that time, this virus pandemic so everybody can enjoy Easter.

Check this clip art on my Creative Market shop >>> Piggy's Easter Party

P2
PEP Clip Art

P3
PEP What You Get

P4
PEP Tote Bag


And then... let's leap to Autumn...
>>> Creative Market

P6
PAC Clipart

P7
PAC What You Get
P8
PAC Poster

P10
PAC Postcard

That's for today post. See you next post :)

*Follow and check my Ig @barelydevi

No comments :

Post a Comment