Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Creative Market : Coloring Magic Princess

Still transferring .. yeap that much holiday picture and yes... net connection not that fast.
MPCP
Princess Mermaid Coloring Pages

For today post, yet about my traveling experience. I'm on progress writing reviews on tripadvisor, google maps and other app that I use ... while waiting for all my pics collected on one place. Why so long ... well... I got lot of stuff to do too after this vacay and yes... I took my time, LOL

So today I'm gonna promote or write about my Creative Market store product update. Yesterday I finished a Piggy's Easter Theme ... today I'm gonna finish preparing to upload it.
Also I currently assessing my Etsy shop, should I activated all the products (clip arts) or just some... should I upload my recent product or just the popular one ... I'll take my time on that too.

I present you my Mermaid Prince Coloring Pages
>>> Creative Market

For the clipart >>> Mermaid Princess Clip Art Creative Market
MPCP1
Mermaid Princes CP 1

MPCP2
Mermaid Princes CP 2

MPCP3
Mermaid Princes CP 3

MPCP4
Mermaid Princes CP 4

MPCP5
Mermaid Princes CP5
And also my Magic Nanny Coloring Pages
>>> Creative Market

For Magic Nanny Clipart >>> Creative Market
MNCP
Magic Nanny Coloring Pages

MNCP1
Magic Nanny CP 1

MNCP2
Magic Nanny CP 2

MNCP3
Magic Nanny CP 3

MNCP4
Magic Nanny CP 4

MNCP5
 Magic Nanny CP 5
Join me on Instagram @BarelyDevi  , like, share, comment . Have you any idea what next clip art to make ... because I need that sometimes 😆

That's for today, see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment