Wednesday, March 11, 2020

RedBubble & Society6: Saving Pattern

I was experimenting.

SOFC
Saving Outdoor Floor Cushion
I love to make pattern, I'm not that good but I will practice to be better.

After awhile not posting on my Society6 (CoolCubCabin) I was thinking to "level up" my seamless pattern. So I was looking for reference on Pinterest ... and start to take a note and using "what if" mind set LOL.

"What if I change this with that...?" or " What if I flip it like that" ... and many more "what if".

 Then I choose my theme, I already make St.Patrick .... My Easter yet to got an idea ... so I'll use this cute piggy bank instead. And I did.

I put this on my RedBubble and Society6 (CoolCubCabin), check it out.

>>> RedBubble
>>> RedBubble Saving
>>> Society6 CoolCubCabin
>>> Society6 CoolCubCabin Saving

ST
Saving Tumbler

SS
Saving Sticker

SFP
Saving Floor Pillow

SAP
Saving Art Print

Follow me on my Instagram @barelydevi
also on Ko-Fi account https://ko-fi.com/barelydevi 

Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment