Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Gumroad: Freebies

I tried to share freebies once ...

CPF
Celebration PNGs Freebies


But... it failed. So now I tried a different method to share it... I use my Gumroad store.
Since its been a VERY LONG time I put any attention to the store. To use GUMROAD... its hard. 

But with my Etsy coming to failed too LOL... I tried to move (again) my digital clip art to Gumroad store. 

And as variation... I adding a freebies, since can't do that in Etsy and Creative Market store.

I shared my Freebies clipart pre theme, indeed some of them are the same with clip arts that I sell, but I put a different color ... so it still different (sort of, extra effort LOL)

Please do visit my GUMROAD (link*) and help yourself. And help me with review, share and comment , thank you in advance ^^>

GPF
Garden PNGs Freebies
KPF
Kitchen PNGs Freebies
SPF
Sailor PNGs Freebies
I'll be adding more in the future, so purchasing, review, share and comment will certainly make thrilled to keep going ^^.

That's for today post... see you next post.

Instagram: @barelydevi
Kofi : https://ko-fi.com/barelydevi

No comments :

Post a Comment