Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Creative Market: Wizard School

It's here, and I like the first Movie most of all.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Wizard School  Paper Cup

The first time I saw the movie was long time ago, and I mesmerized by the fantasy its offer. Magic not a simple "abracadabra" mantra but spells . Owl, and magic gadget/flicker, a school and flying ball and key, a broom.. it's a great buffet to my mind.

The second movie and the rest not so much, because it gettin dark vibe and depressed aura.

Anyhow, I made a Fantastic Beast clipart before (Fantastic Beauty), and I like that more than HP because of Newt Character and the animals ...lovely! But again second movie became dark ... I guess I'll like the first movie too for the FB.

After my Remember clipart , I jump to this theme because I got a message asking if I got HP clipart, and it does help me to work rather quickly because there is a demand for it .

My fav part of this clipart was... making the castle...Hogwarts... at first its evoke my anxiety but after that, like always... it's very relaxing :). Choosing a color... still problem tho, but I'm happy with the result after three times trying to color it.

This clipart can be find on


ThroughDDayBlogger
Wizard School Clipart

ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get Wizard School


ThroughDDayBlogger
Wizard School Poster

ThroughDDayBlogger
Wizard School Potion

ThroughDDayBlogger
Wizard School Cup

That's for today post. Have a nice day and stay safe.


No comments :

Post a Comment