Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Creative Market: Trees

My mouse also broken ...
TroughDDayBlogger
Tree Digital Clipart

Unline my error drawing tablet ... mouse rather easy to find in my town. And make me realized .... good tool indeed very helpful for working.

Another series clipart... I thought after last time, it would be finish quicker than Camper series ... Nope.
Not exactly the case... the outlining process does finish in no time, but because it is too simple, I was left with an unsatisfied feeling. So I add more texture or pattern to be exact ... still... something missing or rather I feel I can add more for it value.

I add colors to it ... at last.. I was satisfied.

This clip art set only contain PNG files and now ready at my CreativeMarket (Link*)

TroughDDayBlogger
What U get 1

TroughDDayBlogger
What U Get 2

TroughDDayBlogger
Trees Poster

TroughDDayBlogger
Trees T-Shirt

TroughDDayBlogger
Trees Tote Bag

Let me  segged a little way here .... Blogger update a new interface (?!) ... the way to write and post is different from what it was... but I DON"T LIKE IT! As a lazy person ... this new way took much more effort than the old way. Especially in a way to picked image size and adding caption. It's Annoying!
😑

Anyway....
That's for today post. Stay safe and have a great day.

Ps: Visit my Instagram @barelydevi ...if you have time LOL, I put all my work there. and Support me on Ko-Fi (Ko-fi.com/barelydevi ) .... if you want ... It means a lot to me .😇

No comments :

Post a Comment