Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Creative Market: Retro Campers

I said good bye to my monitor ...

ThroughDDayBlogger
Retro Campers Fabric Bag

Thankfully , I got a spare from another PC that was broken...

I ought to buy a new one soon anyway... Anyhow... for now I am in the mood to make a "series" clip art ...uhm... like today's clip art that I share ...

Today's clip art series is ...Retro Campers series clip art.

Because My mood still low but I know I need to keep on moving ...therefore I came out with this series ...sort of.

These are from my mood low doodle/sketch and there is no better time to use it.


ThroughDDayBlogger
Retro Campers Art Print

ThroughDDayBlogger
Retro Campers T-Shirt

This new blog setting  annoyed me... it need more effort to arrange things the way i used. Hmph!

This clip art can be found on my Creative Market ... Etsy still not good, I'm really considering to close it after my listing is over.

Retro Campers

ThroughDDayBlogger
Retro Campers Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get Retro Campers

That's for today post, visit and support me on

>>>Kofi

See you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment