Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Drawing : Sailor Moon, Friend's Challange and My Latest

I I reactivated my Etsy shop.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Sailor Moon My Style

So , II think it's a time for renew or revived my Etsy shop. I t was never closed, but the sales is not good, so I reluctant to renew the expired listing... until it left with only seven clip art. I renew only selected few.


And now, I was thinking should I add more to it or not, because there is some clip art that I recently upload only on Creative Market. But I'll take my time to think about it.

Anyway... today I want to share about ... my drawing. Latest hand drawn that I did were my sketch for clip art and these... Sailor Moon.  It's been a while,but I'm happy to do it.

It start from FB, some share an article about artist re-draw Sailor Moon in their own style, so I did.

After that, a friend suggest Chibi Maruko Chan ... and so I did.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Chibi Maruko Chan My Style

I didn't stop there, I also draw my fav Chinese Detective Serial that I like. But then I found out that my drawing tablet acting out ... perhaps it will took a while before I drawing again with my tablet. T_T

I'm also start to read a book and take care of my self... beauty mask and serum 😎 and playing with my cats, a very relax day.. less productivity... well that's not new tho LOL.

But while I'm not creating something for my store, I actually creating something for my belly ... yes I made snacks ... visit my personal Instagram (*link) to check it out 😆

ThroughDDayBlogger
My Roommate Is A Detective

That's for today, stay safe and see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment