Wednesday, September 9, 2020

RedBubble: Caramel Sky

 It's a starry month ... imo 😅

ThroughDDayBlogspot
Caramel Sky Mug

For this month I've yet make a bread... well I did but only for personal consumption.

I thought to reorder/recategorized and pay more attention for my Etsy.... because the urge just coming. I know I lack of discipline LOL, that's why when the urge come... I act on it!

* Hmmm... As I wrote this post... for some reason I feel this blog , again change something... hmph!

Still no new clip art to post yet, but soon it will and we approaching end year.... OMGWADDDD!

Anyhow ... for today post also for my RedBubble shop, the theme or design not that far different... also about sky. Well, last week is about space ... today is a sky, but still it's about something up there 😅

Why RedBubble, my main reason for it that... RedBubble now have a threshold for transferring commission (?!) so ... in order to get that regularly I need to level up my RedBubble game. 

Adding more design would be great start ... plus it's been a while since I upload there 😇

>>> RedBubbleShop

>>> Caramel Sky Mug

>>> Caramel Sky Wall Clock

ThroughDDayBlogspot
Caramel Sky Wall Clock


>>> Caramel Floor Pillow

ThroughDDayBlogspot
Caramel Sky Floor Pillow


>>> Caramel Sky Shower Curtain

ThroughDDayBlogspot
Caramel Sky Shower Curtain


>>> Caramel Sky Pouches

ThroughDDayBlogspot
Caramel Sky Pouch

That's for today post , short as always LOL.

Have a nice day and stay safe :)

No comments :

Post a Comment