Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Creative Market: Spooky Late Post

 I'm late to post here, but I actually post this product before today.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Spooky Family Poster

Things happen ... one of which was ...My PC became super slow and its annoy me even more that I've yet able to change it.

Because everything was slowing down, I decide to rest for entire October. I done nothing ... except this clip art. 

I took that chance to tidying my room, buy some data storage back up ( in case I buy new computer ... not anytime soon tho), cleaning some stuff ... finish some skin care product , skin and body caring and baking.

Last month I don't bake any bread for customer (some of them already asking when will I open order again ... so happy) , but this month I'm planning to.

Also, I took a week vacation in Makassar... have a feast, visit Cat Cafe, strolling at the mall, baking shopping and many more... with health protocol of course, so yeah .... now I'm ready to do what I normally do.

Back to my post .. so today post is a report of what I did last October. I got plenty things to do before new year ... hmmm... can I do it ? I doubt my self oooverymuch LOL .. but, I'm enjoying my time ... most of it... at least.

My clip art ...SPOOKY FAMILY ... inspired by the Addam's

Working on their pale skin really are a challenge for me ... not to say... most of the color are Black.

This clip art ready only on my Creative Market (again , I'm rethinking about my Etsy...darn!)

>>> Spooky Family 

ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get Spooky Family

ThroughDDayBlogger
Spooky Family

ThroughDDayBlogger
Spooky Family Tshirt

ThroughDDayBlogger
Spooky Family Print

That's my opening post of this month. While working on my normal post schedule, I will also working my pay off post for last October so ... yeah... we'll see ... I mean I'll see LOL.

Have a great day and till next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment