Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Food For Thought: Scatter Mind And Delayed Stuff

 I should post this last week, because my mind already scatter from then.

I really lazy to write a post today, but I also know if I don't ... this will haunted me LOL.

So for this post, I will write what I got in my mind ... IRL... no1!

I still need to pay for my last month post , yet I still not making any progress for my next clip art. I refuse to work with stress and tense mind, tho again I know I should discipline my self on this department.

Snail pace 😅.
End of year will be here soon, I re-read my 2020 resolution and realize none of them is achieved 😂, instead I'm doing something else that not on that list. Good enough for me tho.

On my daily routine now, I wrote everything that need to be done... It's a nice habit , I'm gonna cultivate it. I did wrote list of my day before, but it was about what I done.. not what need to be done... yeah I that weird .

I diligently using toner and serum and also doing Intermittent fasting since I'm back from visiting my cousin. Eating food on that trip ... spike my weight a bit and dried up my skin,

Next , Etsy ... I think I'll close my Etsy shop, pity but it didn't bring any profit anymore and I realized I hold on to it because it was my first clip art shop. If nothing change my mind, I will close it down by year end ... eh no .. maybe after my listings expired. So till then I'll working on something else since my work load will be reduce,

Jump to tidying my room ... yeah ... I could say proudly that my stuff not adding up from last year , I consciously spend my money this year, but nevertheless I still get rid some stuff and finishing some stuff I'm not aiming to be like Marie Kondo's minimalist style... but to be efficient is. Overly tidy is not my thing, sound so stressful.

Next ... PC aka personal computer. Currently saving my data in to my external hard disk  and deleting some data. I am a data hoarder 😎.

What hormone I lacked ... Dopamine or Serotonin? My energy is low and unmotivated ... well half ... I am excited to bake or cooking, but not making clip art, I already prepare the sketch tho, hiks.

Reducing gadget is a must... but end year means Drama ...like K-Drama and C-Drama (if I found something good)... this is a dilemma LOL. Ah, end year .. my time reading zodiac also almost arrive, fun stuff 😆.

Hmmm... my other stores ... Society6 and RedBubble... ah I need to update them too, sigh ...

What post is this ... well this is my IRL minds, be a good journal too for me.

That's for today. 😌

Instagram: @deltaechovictorindia


No comments :

Post a Comment