Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Creative Market : Traffic Digital Clip Art

 Just as titled ... that what I deliver!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Traffic Print

I'm so proud that I can make this clipart and finish it just in time for posting.

I was thinking or rather struggling to post something, I got no material ready... not that my material ever a difficult stuff... but I still busy with my bread making side-business and celebrating a birthday by making my own birthday cake... so yeah. Nothing to post.

I consider to talk or post about manga or webtoons but... since busy with bread making... nothing much to be post about those topic.

Plus ... month end is approaching, so I was planning to use the rest of the ingredient to make a certain bread.. so next month I can try another recipe ... because frankly... I'm getting bored with making same bread over and over... tho... I will keep making it as long as customer want it... but I also want to make different bread.. since I also eating them LOL.

Back to my clipart... I already finish the sketch... so  outlining and the coloring can be done fast.. thus I can post about this clip art today.

Ready at my CreativeMarket

>>> Traffic Clipart

ThroughDDayBlogger
Traffic T-Shirt

ThroughDDayBlogger
Traffic Stationery Card

ThroughDDayBlogger
Traffic Digital Clipart

ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get

That's for today post. Thank you very much, stay safe and have a nice day and see you next post/next month.


No comments :

Post a Comment