Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Society6: Golden Time

Still with my Society6.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Golden Time Stationery Card

I'm still juggling with my new business ... bake from home business 😁... my time and energy and mind still focus at that means I still not manage to make a new clip art for my Creative Market shop.

But I took this time... to make a seamless pattern from those clip art and update my Society6.

I got nothing to share or talk about at the moment (not unusual ), so let's cut the chase and enjoy my latest seamless pattern aka my new design for my CoolCubCabin Society6 Shop.

On some product I thought this pattern a bit overwhelming ... but...for some ... It is lovely LOL


ThroughDDayBlogger
Golden Time Floor Pillow


ThroughDDayBlogger
Golden Time Travel Tumbler


ThroughDDayBlogger
Golden Time Cutting Board


ThroughDDayBlogger
Golden Time Tote Bag


That's for today post, see you next post.

Also follow me on my personal Instagram to see all my home bake bread... if you have time ^^, stay safe and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment