Thursday, July 30, 2020

Society6 : Fresh Stars

Still busy with bread.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Fresh Stars Outdoor Cushion
People still curious about my bread ... specifically my Korean Garlic Cheese bread.

So clip art still on hold, but I made my CoolCubCabin Society6 shop new design. It's simple but I like it color.

Not much to be said about this design, its a design that I made earlier this year , but I save it for time like this... time when I was too busy to make any design... but I know my shop need a new design, LOL.

I will put this design too on my RedBubble shop... later tho .


ThroughDDayBlogger
Fresh Stars Rectangular Pillow


ThroughDDayBlogger
Fresh Stars Face Mask

Ah , Face mask... I will need to update all design for this product too...soon.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Fresh Stars All Carry Pouch


ThroughDDayBlogger
Fresh Stars Back Pack


Visit my CoolCubCabin Society6 Shop and drop a like and help me share it or buy it ^^, thank you.

That's for today post... till next post, stay safe :)

No comments :

Post a Comment