Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Creative Market: Pottery Vases

I was in hurry...

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pottery Vases Print
I'm in the middle of working clip art series in hurry... so that's why... this month I propably gonna post mostly about my clip art... since I got nothing to post anyway... LOL

Today, I almost missed to posting. I was working on bread, since before Covid19 trend, people or at least in my area are selling their own food, because the economy was down... now with Covid ... yeap... it only getting trending (selling home cook), so I try my luck too, I'm selling bread... home bake bread ^^.

Anyhow ... I just got time to post about my clip art progress... I shared my bread LOL on my personal instagram @deltaechovictorindia (just in case people are curious)

Back to my clipart... check it out!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pottery Vases

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pottery Vases BW

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pottery Vases Colors
ThroughDDayBlogger
Pottery Vases Print BW

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pottery Vases T-Shirt

That's for today post... see you next report... I meant next post ^^.

Stay safe , keep warm and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment