Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Miscellaneous: I Enjoy Baking

I am really happy that other enjoy it too.

ThroughDDAyBlogger
My Breakfast

Up to this point I've been busy baking bread.

It started when I brought my home bake bread to a friend house to hang out. And they love it and suggest me to sell it.

Because of the pandemic ... people start selling their own home cook food  or home bake bread or cake. My area also like that. So... I do it!

Other friend bought and like it, she even repeat order , so did my other friends. And my mom's friends.

The difficulty I face was and is ... my oven is a small oven. Since oven is not our main appliance for cooking most of house only have small or personal size (?!) oven , which we use for bake a cookies for Chinese New Year or bake a cake ... if we want occasionally.

And for a baker or home scale baker ... of course they got a big professional oven... but not all house has it.

With my mom's friends order ... very challenging .

But I enjoying it ... for me baking or cooking gave me an instantaneous gratification... very rewarding.


ThroughDDAyBlogger
Pull A Part Bun

This is the pull apart buns that I made first time for a snack during hang out with my friend. Yes... first time my friend try what I made LOL.

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Choco Cheese Banana Bread

Chocolate Cheese Banana Bread .... My Fav Bread! It's fluffy  and shiny!

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Rectangle Pull  A Part Bread

Another pull apart bread .. that became my signature pull apart bread. It is in rectangle mold, so it hold more than the round mold... and also my friends also prefer this... for it's more bread for family ^^.



ThroughDDAyBlogger
Korean Garlic Bread

This Korean Garlic Cheese Bread ... is viral... for I don't know shy... but my friend and cousin asking me to make it. I never try it so what I got was only a recipe ... and my friend like it... and she order it ^^.

ThroughDDAyBlogger
My Friend Order

Some of the order.:)

Today post was different than usual hahaha .. but this also part of my days, so I share/write/post about it ^^.

That's for today... stay safe and warm , till next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment