Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Creative Market : My Space

 Not the social media ... 😅

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Space Poster

I mad it ... barely, but still I did it.

This is my new clipart I post it on my Creative Market, kindly check it out

>>> Space Clipart

This week I still busy with baking bread, I am overwhelming but also happy and content. Not many customer yet orders keep on coming regularly, it's okay since my oven also a personal size oven , LOL.

 Yesterday I kept thinking what should I post , last week already use a very limited word as if I use my post only for announcement .. kinda like blue bird  hahaha.

Fortunately, I was able to finish this clipart. Its been a while and I feel sense of accomplishment for it.

Tomorrow is a holiday, I was planning to take my cats to the vet... no baking order tomorrow too, so I guess I can relax and read tomorrow.

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Space Digital Clipart

ThroughDDAyBlogger
What U Get Space Digital Clipart

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Space Art Print

 

 

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Space Pillow

Anyway, still not much to talk about on this post/journal. That's my report for today ^^

Check my clipart, my shop and follow me on Instagram @barelydevi or @deltaechovictorindia.

Have a nice day and stay safe. 

No comments :

Post a Comment