Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Journal : January 2020 Passed (Almost)

Just, because I got nothing to post yet ^^!
080120
January 8, 2020 Sandwich Illustration
Chinese New Year 2020 is on going until Cap Go Meh , but all the hectic already subdue.

I would like to think I got more spare time, but NO .... I got vacation on the corner, so still need to working on my itinerary and virus repellent steps (Corona Virus on the rise). I hope my vacation would be fine and great and but ... extra cautions wouldn't hurt anybody, right?

Back to my doodles, I try to draw a food that I tasted before... but I can't help to add more dramatic result than what I.

Sandwiches , nope I never try sandwich that tall before, by looking at that I already feeling stress ... how to eat it? A beauty to take pic on or draw, but not so much on term to eat it... the taste would be fantastic (I assume)... but to eat ....would be pity to destroy the "structure" LOL

On to my small sweet pastry and pudding. I eat this not as snacks alone at that time .... this actually a dessert from my cousin engagement luncheon (?!) , the colors was fantastic ... mini size easy to bite ... taste ... good 😁 ... just good.
090120
January 9, 2020 Tea Time At Some Hotel


Below here is a PUKIS, a traditional snack of Indonesia. This kind of shape, half moon shaped is common to be use on traditional snacks in Indonesia. I'm not a big fan of Pukis, but for similar shape and slightly same batter... I love Pancong better... it's more Coconut-y, while Pukis more bready ( Pukis use yeast).

100120
January 10, 2020 Pukis


Waffle.... I don't think I ever eat it ... well at least not as many time as I eat crepes or pancake. I bought the mold, yet I have no time yet to use it... Soon perhaps.
110120
January 11, 2020 Waffles

My fav snacks.... my mum used to make this for me... manually... just saw her make this make me tired and guilty. But now I got bread machine.... when I want one ... I got one :)

120120
January 12, 2020 Donuts


My least fav pasta is Spaghetti .... I found it boring ( the shape), as well as Fettuccine , but I think Fettuccine is better because it's wider.
Anyhow ... when I order a pasta I always go for Penne, but if they have Ravioli ... oh yeah!
130120
January 13, 2020 Ravioli

Wow... I got many more to post actually, but I'll save it for next time ... just in case nothing to post again LOL, no... I might want to lay out it first (maybe or not) so the post not end up too long, plus it's a different style so... until next time.

Have a great day

No comments :

Post a Comment