Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Miscellaneous: What've I Done

Actually ...
RYL
Refresh Yukk Logo

I just realize I never wrote anything about my freelance job, let me share with you some of my recent project.

At my journey to become children's book illustrator, I segway-ed  to clip art making, and that help me to be good at illustrator (Adobe), which help me a lot when making a logo ... a cute logo.

These are my recent work, the Bunny is my friend logo/brand to promote her herbal home made drink, she like Bunny and want a pretty Bunny. 👍

Below is a LION, there was a bit funny story when my client ask me to make a logo using a lion. I assume because my client is a she and the brand call Maharani (female name), so I sketch out a Lioness ... no hair Lion...

But she want a hairy Lion ... so viola ...

This also a small business selling a home cook foods and sweets/snacks.

MK
Maharani Kitchen


And this was a mascot for my friend Gold product, He want a friendly knight with golden armor. Simple as that.
GM
Golden Mascot

Same friend want to branches her Bunny logo, it's Durian season in Indonesia and she want to sell a Durian cake (?!) ... so I made her one.
LDL
Lempuk Durian Logo

In case anyone need a logo maker help, contact me. Or, you need any like drawing or illustration for a gift or even stickers to make...contact me.

This was my stickers set commission , it's traveling Bear.

TBSS
Travel Bear Stickers Set
Contact me on my Instagram @barelydevi , or leave comment.

That's my post for today ... a self promotion post indeed... see you next time, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment