Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Daily Journal: Here We Go Again

I'll do an experiment with these.

DD1
Daily Draw 1 , 1 Jan 2020



DD2
Daily Draw 2 , 2 Jan 2020

These all foods, cake, snacks that I made. This time I want to try practice on limited color, I use limit color when I made Logo and since I'm bad with color... limited color are very helpful for me.

DD3
Daily Draw 3 , 3 Jan 2020

After first food drawing the day before, I try more with another food... my breakfast. I love the warm color on this one. I love how it came out, I have great time drawing this, tho because limited brush ( this one is digital)  that I've got .. coloring a bit time consuming. But I love it.

DD4
Daily Draw 4 , 4 Jan 2020
Recently I watch Hungary folk tales and they art just beautiful. Not that I want to recreate that, but that does inspired me to draw a portrait that different from my style. I can see I'm not very good at it tho hahaha.
DD5
Daily Draw 5 , 6 Jan 2020
After yesterday portrait, I draw my own portrait with one of my Calico cat. I will use it for profile pic on my store and Instagram haha, it's been a while since I use my last drawing as profile pic.

DD6
Daily Draw 6 , 6 Jan 2020
I'm starting to develop anxiety every time I'm about to do my daily drawing. I like to plan a head what to draw and I like to have theme so I got a themed set of drawing... and my current daily drawing was not having that. So ... soon, even if I'm already spent seven days to draw randomly, I 'll set my theme soon.

This penguin suppose to be my logo, I found the sketch and draw it... it's cute. I like it.
DD7
Daily Draw 7 , 7 Jan 2020
Food.... I think I'll start with food theme, this Pancake was my browsing result, because I don't know what to draw anymore. So food it is..

That's for Daily Drawing so far.... next week I hope I've some thing else to write about. Have a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment