Wednesday, January 15, 2020

RedBubble & Society6: Lucky Day

My first pattern on 2020
LDSC
Lucky Day Shower Curtain

I should've make a Valentine or Easter pattern, but when I was looking on my folder... I stumble on this clip art first, so I made this first.

Some of my clip art still on progress, but right now I'm busy for CNY preparation so things gonna be a bit slow, but I'll get it done :).

I just upload this art to my RedBubble and my CoolCubCabin Society6 shop. With net connection a bit slow ... I almost don't make it to post today... well there will always be tomorrow 😅.

I'm still working on my daily drawing journal, but stop for a while to post ... because I really have no time for it ... again, busy for CNY (excuses , excuses, excuses...)

So for today let me share with you this colorful pattern.
I made this from my clipart, check my shop for more cute clipart
>>> Creative Market Cozy Cat

I present , my Lucky Day pattern/artwork.
>>> RedBubble
>>> Society6 CoolCubCabin

LDAP
Lucky Day Art Prints

LDMAP
Lucky Day Mini Print

LDM
Lucky Day Mug
LDSC
Lucky Day Greeting Card

LDPC
Lucky Day Postcard



That's for today, see you next post.


Instagram : @BarelyDevi
Etsy: CozyCatDesign

No comments :

Post a Comment