Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Creative Market: Winter Land

Is Winter somewhere... not here... but somewhere...

PWL
Piggy Winter Land
This was my first clip art for this year. No new character yet, I do have a plan for a new one, but since I left too far behind from lots of theme for my Piggy and Bear character.... even possible for my Owl and Penguin... So I decide to tinker them a bit more.

As I post this, I on my preliminary vacation .. So i prepare this post before hand , because no laptop no Ipad... write a blog would be literally painful for my arm neck and minds. But of course, just one tap/click of thumb I can do posting... just to posting a post (?!).

Anyway,with my Piggy character I made a Winter season theme. Always want to create a season themed character. So I will start with that this year.

I use a simple pastel and warm color that I researched online (because I am bad with color ^^), stick with simple items but enough (hopefully) to give a Winter vibe.

Check it out on:

>>> Creative Market



WUGPWL
What U Get

PWLWC
Winter Cup

PWLWCC
Winter Card

PWLWP
Winter Poster

That's for today, visit my Instagram for my latest work @barelydevi , or on my personal Ig @deltaechovictorindia for my vacation pic ( I might inspire you to take vacation that you need or not 😆 )

That's for today.... see you next post , have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment