Monday, February 24, 2020

Journal : The Rest of January

I'm just coming back from vacation ... and , like always...it's pay-post time.
Coffee
Coffee Time


I tried to post while I was away, but turn out... it's vexing to working on post on a smartphone. I need a bigger device... Ipad... I need one... (let's work for that ^^)

As I prepare/sorts my pics from vacation, for filling the gap... I post these last month sketch, because I already post the earlier sketch of that month.

Usually I need a week to sort of the energy post vacation... but it looks like I am eager to get back ASAP to my store and blog, so that's what I'm doing now.

Coffee Time >>> I actually looking a pic for drawing this sketch, I like Coffee thus I search for Coffee image , and a cake as an addition.

SC
Strawberry Cake
Strawberry Cake >>> I found an illustration of this kind Strawberry Roll Cake... so I draw it , I like the outcome.





Inhaler
Inhaler
Inhaler >>> This inhaler was on my desk , because this item is must have item for me ...
FBB
Frangipani Body Butter
Frangipani Body Butter >>> A gift from a friend, I love it.
DM
Decolsin
Decolsin >>> whenever I got a flu, I take this and all is well.
CI
Coffee Instant
Instant Coffee >>> My cousin got this from her husband who got this from his office, they're not a fan... so I got it ^^!
AG
Aloe Gel
Aloe Gel >>> I tried this out of curiosity ... it's good but that's it.
PF
PurrFect
Purrfect>>> I bought these for my cats... whenever I was away souvenirs for them is a must... and they all love this.
CT
Cat Treat
Cat Treat >>> two of my Calico doesn't like this.
BG
Bioplacenton
Bioplacenton >>> I know this gel because it was recommended by vet for my cat treatment (neuter surgery) ... and turn out I can use it too, and I got burned recently... so I use it.
EM
Eye Mask
Eye Mask >>> Someday I looks like Panda or Racoon LOL ... I have no puffy eyes , I use it  to cool down my hot eyes.
MC
My Clown
ClownDoll >>> As a kid, I only got several dolls... and most of them.. not my monkey and penguin tho.. but most of them still with me. And this Clown is one of them.

That's for today post, see you next post.

*For more check my IG @deltaechovictorindia or @barelydevi.

No comments :

Post a Comment