Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Journal: 2022 Inktober in November

 Just late on posting.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 11th, Eagle

I am overwhelming ...but atleast I got my blog material ready.

Late ... its gonna be late on the topic... but I still gonna arrange to post it.

For the eleventh ... Eagle. Drawing on the move posture not my cup of tea ... but I need to learn it otherwise my drawing gonna look like still life. I looked for reference on the net and picked Eagle with spread wings.

As we can see, this drawing is more like a sketch, a type of style I comfortable with when I draw something that new for me. A bit square-ish , its help me to visualize the object using  it basic shape. 

Next, Forget , right away reminds me of - Forget Me Not - phrase. And if not mistaken it was a name of a flower . 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 12th, Forget

 

Then, Kind. For this theme ... I actually want to draw a kitten , but I don't like visualized it  😐. So slug it is, because they will be okay 😉.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 13th, Kind

Empty ... hm, empty bowl will do 😎

I like this drawing, it's not perfect but its perfect for me. Wabi Sabi😄.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 14th, Empty

Last for today's post Armadillo, for this fauna I did use a reference that I look up from Google , there are some of single pic Armadillo, but I want to push myself, so I picked this, and I LOVE it! I am so proud of my-self , it makes my day 😁

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 15th, Armadillo

So that's for today post. Looking at this pace of posting stuff and I do try to mix my post in a month ... my Inktober post might finish by year end 😅. Anyway... have a nice day 😁

No comments :

Post a Comment