Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Vlog: Inktober Gargoyle Drawing Process

 Not good ...

ThroughDDayBlogger
Drawing Process

 But will learn as I go, because if I contemplating and wait for it to be perfect.... I would never post it.

As I'm editing, I can see my recording software showing up ... and because I was not paying attention and focus on trying to draw nicely (let's put it that way), so yeah it was included in the footage. 

Note it and gonna fix it for next time ...(hopefully 😅)

For today it was not much... only one, the first day of Inktober, Gargoyle. At first I want to put more than one day topic on the video, like day one to ten... but even with speeding it up...  I think ot will be too much. So I ended up working it for each day, count it as practice or familiarize with the software and the process.

ThroughDDayBlogger
2022 Inktober 1, Gargoyle

 For somereason when I added the spots... to show a concrete texture 😅 ... it was like I gave the Gargoyle a chicken pox 😂

Anywa, without further ado...>>> My Youtube Channel

 

 That's for today, till next post . Have a great day.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment